05 Dec Maureen O’Gara, CPA
Maureen O’Gara-Adford is a professional who has over 32 years of experience in both the public sector as well as the private sector of accounting. This experience working on both sides of the industry enables her to offer consulting services to a variety of businesses and to improve their operations, internal controls and overall profitability.
Specializations include manufacturing, construction, software development, distributorships, automobile and motorcycle dealerships, restaurants and other specialized industries. Her approach to examining problems and determining the proper course of action is a definite strength to any organization.
Maureen graduated from California State University Northridge, joined gish SEIDEN LLP in 1986, and became Partner in 1999. Maureen became Managing Partner in 2006, making her the first female to hold the position in the firm’s history.
Maureen is currently a member of the American Institute of Certified Public Accountants, California Society of Certified Public Accountants, and the CSUN Alumni Association.
In her free time, Maureen enjoys spending time with her children and grandchildren.
• 2011 San Fernando Valley Business Journal’s Trusted Advisors Award
• 2013 San Fernando Valley Business Journal’s Trusted Advisors Award
• 2015 San Fernando Valley Business Journal’s Trusted Advisors Award
• 2015 Los Angeles Business Journal’s “Nonprofit & Corporate Citizenship” Award
• Small & Mid-Sized Businesses
• Successful Individuals & Families
Phone: (818)-854-6100 ext. 224